Built as Bullfrog-Goldfield Railroad #44. Reno. #12 August 13, 1908. It suffered a boiler explosion on December 29, 1910. Not rebuilt by B.G. Remains sold to Hyman-Michaels Co. Resold to S.P. Co. and rebuilt with a new boiler at Los Angeles Shops November 1918. It became S.D. & A. #20 December 1918. Was leased to S.P. #2385 June 19, 1941. Locomotive was operated on the S.D. & A.E. after April 24, 1943, however. And was changed back to S.D. & A.E. #20, August 1948. And finally scrapped at the S.P. Los Angeles shops on August 15, 1950.